12 March 2013

Vintage Rustic Outdoors Engagement Session by Candice Benjamin Photography


"Our engagement session was so fun!!! The morning of the session I contacted our photographer and decided that I wanted a styled shoot! Good thing our photographer,Candice Benjamin, is my kindred spirit because she knew exactly what I wanted! I brought some old windows and she brought the lace tent and together we created an awesome backdrop!! We chose the Ramona Grassland Preserve because we loved the outdoorsy-ness and Candice Benjamin told us the lighting there was amazing, and well, the pictures speak for themselves! Candice truly has a gift of encouraging! She was snapping photos and telling us how cute we were the whole 2 hours! I was amazed that we looked so cute! I can not express how thankful I am that I found a photographer who was able to create an atmosphere where we were comfortable and relaxed. We truly will cherish these pictures forever and I cannot wait to show them to my kids!" -Bride & Groom



Their love story: Jake and I met at Horizon Christian Academy in seventh grade. We were friends and would play basketball together at recess, our love finally started to grow in our senior year of high school  He was the sweetest! He would always encourage me via letters and postcards in my locker. So cute,right? After months of praying we decided it was time to make it official. Jake took me on a fancy picnic in Coronado followed by a sunset walk on the beach. I joyfully accepted and I have had the honor of being his girl ever since.

The proposal: When he (FINALLY :).) decided to propose to me, he sent me on a treasure hunt of previous firsts, first time meeting,first date, first kiss,etc. at each location, a different family member was there along with a poem and some yellow roses. At the end of the quest was Jake with some more roses and two roses in an X. Of course, X marks the spot so I dug down and found my treasure!! Needless to say I was surprised beyond belief and said YES!! Lets not forget that he got me the prettiest sparklyyyy I have ever adorned my finger with ;).

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig