05 August 2013

Disneyland Engagement Session by Matthew Encina Photography


Their love story: It all started in Las Vegas. Manny was in town for a bachelor party and I was living there for a bit with my 3 year old son. I was already in the process of moving back to California and went out with a couple girlfriends for a 'goodbye' celebration. We had a mutual friend introduce us and the rest was history.

The proposal: After being together for a couple years, Manny decided to plan a little anniversary staycation at the Huntley Hotel in Santa Monica. While getting ready for dinner, I come out of the bathroom, surprised with the room full of candles and pictures, a timeline of our relationship. He proposed with the most beautiful Colombian emerald ring fit for a princess, just as how he has always treated me.


Photo credit: Matthew Encina Photography



SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig