12 February 2014

The Villa San Juan Capistrano Wedding by Brett Hickman Photographers

Some people say that beautiful couples are a key to successful photographs, and we can't object! This stunning couple celebrated their special day at the Villa San Juan Capistrano, and it looked divine! From the stylish tables, luxurious blooms, smiling faces to the bride's elegant dress embellished with a heavily beaded sash, this wedding is a fairy tale!

Now add some cute table decoration, the most adorable flower girls, beautiful bridesmaids dressed in blush chiffon dresses, the dapper groom, and you're destined to shine! Job well done, and we will be swooning today over this beauty as we're elated to share these photographs captured by BRETT HICKMAN PHOTOGRAPHERS.


From the bride: Our wedding took place in the beautiful courtyard of The Villa San Juan Capistrano. One of the most memorable moments of our wedding was the walk down the aisle to the sound of violins playing "I can't help falling in love with you". I will never forget the look on Kell's face. We both were overjoyed with emotion and relieved the day has finally come. I was honored to finally say "I do" to such an amazing man. The theme of our wedding was "Time Standing Still" We used old vintage clocks as center pieces. All of the clocks were set to the date of our wedding 9:27. Each of the place card holders were hand crafted by my husband. The card holders were made of wine corks that we've collected thru the years. The most emotional part of my wedding was when my father serenaded me and my husband. I've waited all my life for this day/moment. As he sang "Moonlight Serenade", I cried the whole way thru as my husband held me in his arms. After dinner Kell made a beautiful heartfelt toast to thank everyone who joined us on such a special occasion. He looked at me, took a deep breath and looked on to the crowd. Everything was SO REAL standing there in front of all our family and friends. It was a moment we will never forget. We loved that everyone enjoyed themselves to the fullest. The speeches were entertaining, the food was absolutely delicious and most of all, the live band kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night long. It was truly the wedding of the year that will remain in our hearts forever.

Photographer: Brett Hickman Photographers // Venue: The Villa San Juan Capistrano // Wedding Dress Store: Winnie Couture Beverly Hills // Bridesmaids Dresses: Lovella Bridal // Florals: Flowers By Lynne Lucente // Hair & Make-up: Valene Del Rosario // Invitations: Wedding Paper Divas // Decor: Handpicked from Home Goods/Pasadena Rose Bowl Flea Market // Rentals: Signature Party Rental // Cake: Sweet Treats by Brandi


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig