14 April 2014

Utah Red Rocks Styled Bridal Shoot

There's something so mesmerizing about deserts and red rocks.. We are absolutely in love with this styled bridal shoot by the talented Alyssia of Alyssia B. Photography. This incredibly beautiful couple only adds that extra something to the dazzling scenery of red rock formations and wild bushes.

The talented Damaris of Le Magnifique, lover of Utah, planned and put together this shoot and the fruits of this wonderful collaboration between Alyssia B. Photography, Julie Thomas Style, Lacielle Roselle, Bloomers Flowers, and Damaris are spectacular!

It's like Heaven on earth.. Simply stunning for words!


About the shoot: Utah is one of my favorite places to visit. As a child, my family would drive through Utah from Los Angeles to Wyoming; our camping spot for 10 years straight. I fell in love with the red rock formations and just loved how beautiful the blue skies and greenery just complemented the red rocks. I had always wanted to do a shoot out there but was just never able to. So a couple months ago, I put out a call for a Utah photographer and met the lovely Alyssia who was able to put together an amazing team of vendors for this shoot. Now, putting together a shoot from afar is difficult but Alyssia did such a great job! This shoot turned out beautifully and I'm not sure I could pick a favorite image. I cannot wait to go back to visit Utah and just take in all of its beauty.

Photographer: Alyssia B. Photography
Headpieces: Lacielle Roselle 
Bridal Boutique: My Bridal Closet
Hair & Make-up: Julie Thomas Style

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig