14 November 2011

Styled Bridal Shoot by Barbara Tursan Misic Photography

When I launched Le Magnifique, I expected to have blog readers outside of North America but I never imagined that someone outside of the U.S. would submit a session or wedding to me. That was until Barbara Tursan Misic Photography from Zagreb, Croatia contacted me to share a beautiful styled bridal session with me. It made me so happy and excited about what I do and the fact that someone from Europe submitted a session to me - I got all giddy (haha). So here is a 50's inspired bridal shoot starring a stunning model in a beautiful Penelope gown. Hope you enjoy this session as much as I did! Happy Monday :)



















Vendors:
DressPenelope
MakeupInes Boskic 
Location: Zagreb, Croatia, Upper Town and the main railway station
PhotographyBarbara Tursan Misic 


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig