10 April 2012

A Connecticut Wedding by No Eye Has Seen Photography

"When clients come to see me at my apartment for their initial consultation meeting, I often know within minutes if they are “my” clients. Derek and Christine were no exception. I think we carried on for about 45 minutes about everything under the sun, except weddings. We laughed and joked, and we connected. And it’s times like that where I sit back and really realize how blessed I am to do what I do. Derek and Christine are the exact type of people I want to surround myself with each and every day because they are just that incredible. When we finally got around to talking about their wedding Christine made some jokes about how she is kinda the “un-bride”, and isn’t really into planning a ton of details. I love incredible details at a wedding. But weddings aren’t about incredible details…even though they are fun to photograph. Derek and Christine’s wedding at the Branford House was everything a wedding should be. Beauty in it’s truest, purest form. Life and love coming together in flawless harmony. Surrounded by so much love from their friends and family, it was a public declaration of a decision that had been made in both their hearts long, long ago. So long ago, actually, that they were high school sweethearts. With a love that has already stood the test of time, their wedding was a beautiful and incredible celebration of two lives officially becoming one. Derek and Christine are high school sweethearts and have been together for over 10 years. They joke about how they did everything in reverse...had a baby, bought a house, and then got married. But for some people....like them.....it's all a part of their perfectly written love story."
~ Alicia from No Eye Has Seen Photography

 Describe how you felt when you saw each other for the first time on your wedding day?
Bride: "Finally!! Being together for so long there was a feeling of relief as we were finally reaching the pinnacle of commitment to be witnessed with those who have supported our love throughout many years." 
Groom: "Wow... how blessed am I?! It was a surreal day."


What was your favorite moment?
Groom: The ceremony was about as picturesque as it could get so I'm sure everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. However, I really enjoyed the photo shoot. It gave us time for reprieve, to relax and to be with each other. We were able to catch the sunsets by the water and smile away. Moreover, the dance floor was packed all night so I can't take anything away from that. I guess the good energy just escalated throughout the day and into the night. 
Bride: I am so happy to have woken next to him and to have accompanied each other to the venue and to have dressed together. We have already created a family with our daughter Sophia who was four months at the time. This kept so much in perspective that day... it was about LOVE in all of its purest forms and we were all able to journey each moment together. The ceremony was created by us, so the readings and vows were truly important to me and I felt proud of the love we have created. The venue, the band, our friends and family of course!!


Vendors:
Caterer: Culinary Concerts // Florist: Fisher Florist Corp. // Cake: JCakes // 
Wedding Dress: David's Bridal // Invitations: Wedding Paper Divas    


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig