09 April 2012

A Pennsylvania Engagement Session by BG Producions

Miriam and Wilson got married this March at the beautiful Cairnwood Estate. Cairnwood was designed by the renowned architectural firm of Carrére and Hastings to be a home for the industrialist John Pitcairn and his young famil, Cairnwood evokes the grandeur of the Gilded Age with its intimacy, beauty and elegance. Miriam is a store manager at Bebe in Delaware and Wilson is a musician. They wanted to do an engagement session there to be able to really enjoy the grounds and not be rushed on their wedding day. Of course it turned out to be really windy so they snuggled up for some hot chocolate with heart shaped marshmallows from Etsy- so cute! Miriam even made the long black veil she wore with her second outfit. But they didn't let the cold air and wind stop them from taking some amazing shots outside. [by BG Productions]


Their love story:
Our love is real. Honest and humble. Even after six years, we learn something new about each other every day. We are two people who are constantly changing, but we always seem to complement the other.


Their proposal:
The proposal was quaint. At home on new year's eve of 2009.


What he loves about her:
Miriam reminds me what's really important in life: family and friends. She is a constant reminder that sometimes, you have to live for the moment. I never was able to express as much of my feelings before I met her. She is so nurturing and caring, with a love for animals and humanity.


What she loves about him:
Wilson and I have very little in common. I live in the now, and he plans every move he makes. I needed someone who would keep me grounded, and I found that in him. He is the responsible side of me, and without him, I wouldn't be where I am today. With him, I can be anyone, anything, do anything... and he would still be by my side.



SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig