28 April 2012

Goodbye California! Hello Maui!

Me in Maui (2011)

Hey there readers! I'll be heading out to Maui for a week! So stinkin excited (I may not want to come back!). There will be no blogging next week however, if you're a photographer wanting to submit to my blog, please do so. I will not be responding to any emails or submissions (via email or Two Bright Lights) until I return. My dear and sweet friend Valentina from Valentina Glidden Photography, will be sharing some of my favorite Le Magnifique features throughout the week (so be sure to check those out).


Here are the features this week:



Megan Christine Photography

Bayly Moore Photography

Michelle B. Photographie

The Nixons Photography

I'll be frequently uploading photos to Instagram, so if you'd love to follow my Maui trip, follow me!
Instagram: @damarismia


See you all next week!


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig