08 May 2012

Day After Session in Romania by Manu Petra Photography

{Disclaimer: This shoot may or may not make you fall out of your seat. It's that awesome.}Sweet Heavens.
This shoot just blows me away. Every time I look at it.  I am amazed by the gorgeous photography, couple, location, and Sofia's gown (and not to mention, T-Jay's outfit). Everything about this shoot by Manu Petra is just unbelievable. What's not to love about this shoot? I had a very very difficult time narrowing down the images for this shoot so please forgive me for it being slightly long. Enjoy & pin away! :)


PhotographyManu Petra Photography
Wedding GownRomana Ghita-Urmanczy
Shooting LocationBánffy Castle, Bontida, Cluj-Napoca, Romania 


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig