16 July 2012

Canada Engagement Session by Eternal Reflections Photography

From the future bride-to-be: Brett and I met when we were both 18 in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on our grade 12 spring vacation. After a week-long whirlwind romance, I returned home to Michigan and Brett returned home to Canada. We talked on the phone every day for 3 months until we were able to visit each other again. 8 months after we met, I moved to Canada to be with Brett - the best decision I have ever made!

How the proposal went down:
Brett and I were visiting my family in Michigan for Christmas. We were up late one night talking in my childhood bedroom, when Brett got up and got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. He said that this was where I probably dreamed of getting married when I was a little girl and he wanted to be the one to make that dream come true.


About our engagement session: 
Our engagement shoot was so much fun! Radelle and Kari are amazing photographers. Brett and I were both nervous, but they made us feel totally at ease, and I think our pictures show that :)


Photo Credit: Eternal Reflections Photography 



SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig