15 January 2013

Winter Military-Couple Engagement Session by Alexandra Grace Photography


Two military personnel who love God, their country, and each other. You can't help but just fall in love with these two! This lovely engagement session was photographed by Alexandra Grace Photography, who did a fabulous job capturing the love between these two. Be sure to read their love story and proposal! 

From the couple: The engagement session was great! Anthony and I were a little nervous because neither of us were too thrilled about posing for pictures, but Alex Grace made us completely comfortable. She asked us to just interact with each other, which helped us to feel more comfortable and natural. Whenever she needed to, Alex Grace would give us ideas for poses, or tell us to do certain things. The entire shoot was really laid back and fun!


Their love story: Anthony and I met during my freshman year (his sophomore year) in the Army ROTC program at Azusa Pacific University. We started spending a lot of time together and quickly became good friends. The summer after freshman year I went to Army Basic Combat Training in Ft. Jackson, SC. Although we weren't able to talk to each other, we spent the entire summer writing letters. Shortly after returning to school for my sophomore year, Anthony and I began dating. In May 2012 Anthony graduated and commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the Army. Since his graduation, Anthony and I have been doing long distance, which has been difficult, but has really helped us to realize how much we love and value one another. Anthony and I love God, our country and each other, and can't wait to start our lives together.

The proposal: I was home from school for thanksgiving break and Anthony had made plans for us to go on a double date to the melting pot (my favorite restaurant). The night of the double date we arrived at the restaurant and his friend wasn't there yet, so we called and he didn't answer. Anthony told the hostess that we would be seated and just wait for the rest of the party. When we walked back to the table there was a vase full of red roses and my entire family was seated at the table. When I asked my family what they were doing there, I turned around and Anthony was on one knee and proposed to me in front of my entire family. After the proposal we all enjoyed drinks and dinner together at my favorite restaurant.

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig