18 March 2013

Colt Creek State Park Proposal by Jordan Weiland Photography


"I wanted to share this super cute surprise proposal shoot with you! Back in December Jake contacted me and told me he had an idea for a photo project. When I spoke to him he told me his scheme about making up a fake photo shoot, me posting it to my facebook page and having him and his girlfriend respond to it by offering to be willing models. Then during the shoot, Jake would propose to Allison, and I’d be there to catch the whole thing and they would continue with the shoot, getting their engagement pictures done all in one swoop! I loved it. I posted the fake casting call on facebook and Jake answered it. We set it up for an early Saturday morning and met out at Colt Creek State Park. And well… the rest you will see here…" -Jordan Weiland



SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig