14 March 2013

Pebble Hill Plantation Engagement Session by Anna K. Photography


"We decided to have our engagement session at Pebble Hill Plantation in Thomasville, Georgia. This is also the venue we will be getting married at in September 2013. The Plantation has such a breath-taking and romantic atmosphere and defines how beautiful the south is. Anna is such an amazing photographer. She made us feel so comfortable during the shoot. She told us all the right things to do to capture the perfect moments that reflect the feelings we have for each other. We adore her and are so excited to work with her during this amazing time in our lives." -The couple



Their love story: My sister was a Grad Assistant in his Accounting class in college. She kept telling me how cute a guy in her class was and that she wanted to introduce me to him. I blew it off for months, not thinking much of it. At the time, Tristan and I were both taking business classes so I finally agreed to meet him at school. When he walked into the room, I was immediately interested! He was so tall and had the most amazing blue eyes I had ever seen. We went to dinner that night and talked for hours. We had chemistry instantly! It didn't take me long to realize that this was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. 

The proposal: It was Thanksgiving day 2012. We were visiting his family in Missouri and we had been dating for two years by now. My dad only lived a couple hours away so he was able to come up and visit as well, which was so wonderful because we live so far away from both of our families. I woke up that morning and walked outside the bedroom and sitting there right in front of me was a bag with a letter attached to it that said "Read Me First." I opened the letter and began to read some of the things that Tristan was thankful for in our relationship. At the bottom of the letter, he wrote, "I am so thankful for the first time I saw you." I opened the bag and there was a picture framed of us from the first place we saw each other. This sweet gesture didn't give anything away though because Tristan is known for always leaving little surprises for me! As the day went on, I began to notice how weird everyone was acting. Tristan would barely talk to me that day and his family kept disappearing in and out of closed bedroom doors! The day went on and after I was dressed and ready for lunch, I walked out of the bedroom for the second time and again in front of me was another bag with another letter that said "Read Me First." I opened the letter and once again Tristan began listing all the things he was thankful for throughout our relationship. At the bottom of the letter he said, "I am so thankful for your giving heart." I opened the bag and there was a picture of us from a Special Olympics event we had attended together. Right before we sat down to eat, I was handed another bag and another letter! By now I was getting a little suspicious! This picture was a wonderful memory of us at my sister's wedding. We all sat down to eat lunch and I noticed Tristan pushing his food around on his plate but barely eating anything. After lunch, everyone sat down on the couch and Tristan's little brother walked up to me with a laptop in his hand and when I looked at the screen, I saw my entire family back in Georgia on Skype! When I turned around, I was handed another bag and another letter. At the bottom of the letter he wrote, "This by far is my most cherished memory of us." I opened the bag and it was an empty picture frame. I turned to Tristan who was down on one knee with the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. Someone snapped the picture that would go in the empty picture frame. It was the best moment of my life!

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig