16 April 2013

Los Osos Oak Reserve Engagement Session by Danielle Capito Photography


"Our engagement session was really fun! We chose to take pictures at the Los Osos Oak Reserve. We opted for this spot because the trees are gorgeous and it gave us an excuse to go to the beach for the weekend. Our photographer, Danielle Capito, was professional, fun, and efficient. The time flew by. She knew exactly how to capture a great picture and told us what to do so it was very easy on our part. The thing I love about our pictures is that the majority of them are candid shots and do not look too posed. I think she was able to capture our love and happiness on her camera. It was a great day!" 
- the couple



Their love story: Brent and I met three years ago at a birthday party for a mutual friend's son. He walked up to me and asked me for my number and we went on a date later that week. Brent was so funny and made me laugh the whole time. Subsequently, we both were involved in a wedding party (I was a bridesmaid and he was a groomsman) and we continued to date and hang out a lot for those wedding activities. Eventually, he asked me to be his girlfriend. About three months later I moved away for law school and our dedication was tested. For instance, during the first week of school we were told about the demands and pressures of the program and that about 65% of relationships fail. However, Brent and I beat those odds. We have been incredibly dedicated to one another and have sacrificed to make time for each other, even though we were doing a long distance relationship. Brent's love and support has helped me to achieve my goals and I am so excited that we will finally get to share a life together. Saying our vows to one another in front of friends and family will be the happiest moment of my life. I cry just thinking about it. We have waited a long time to be together and we both look forward to our life as a married couple!

Th proposal: Brent pulled one over on me! For my birthday weekend we spent time in San Diego with close friends. He told me that the following weekend, as part of my present, we were going on a one night getaway so we could celebrate just the two of us. He would not tell me where we were going. The next week he picked me up from school and took me to Laguna Beach. We checked in to the Surf and Sand Resort and had lunch, went swimming, and walked on the beach. We got ready for dinner and decided to watch the sunset on the balcony. Brent pulled out his Iphone and started playing our song (Field of Gold by Sting). Then, he went back inside to get some white wine. He came out and we toasted, and then he told me that we were not just there for my birthday. He got down on one knee and said he loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. He said more but I don't really remember the rest because I started crying. He pulled out a beautiful oval shaped ring and asked me to marry him. And of course, I said, "yes!"


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig