24 June 2013

Newport Beach Engagement Session by Ashley Tingley Photography


"We had a great time at Balboa Pier and the beach. It was very windy and I was kind of worried how the pictures would turn out. We had a beautiful sunset that night and couldn't have asked for a better backdrop! Ashley did an amazing job and despite the windy conditions. She got a lot of beautiful and creative pictures. We are very happy with her and can't wait for our wedding pictures!" -The couple



Their love story: Shaun and I have mutual friends. We hung out with the same group of people and naturally our relationship progressed to dating and fell in love. After dating for 7 months Shaun proposed and I said yes!

The proposal: We were at Navy Pier in Chicago, IL. We went for an early morning walk to see the sunrise over the city. Shaun acted normal the whole time and I had no idea what was about to happen. We got to the end of the pier and gazed at the sunrise for a little bit. I asked him what he was thinking about and he said he was thinking about seeing many more sunrises with me and got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I was speechless and thought I was dreaming, after a few moments I said yes and we hugged, kissed, cried, and were overjoyed to tell our family.

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig