29 January 2014

Classic Black and White Outdoor Wedding


From the bride: Our wedding day was a day for the books. Cody has given me plenty of butterflies but this day was over the top with anticipation, joy, excitement, and nostalgia. I had spent months planning every detail for that day: the warm hanging globes, the altar, the hydrangeas, and the black and white curtains (my favorite detail by far). To see it all come together with the help of so many that I love and even those I had just met not too long before (Lauren and Kristin - my God sends from work who I couldn't have done without) was breathtaking and awe-inspiring. I was truly humbled by the whole day. Throughout its entirety I was struck with overwhelming emotions but it was about ten minutes prior to walking out that it all became truly surreal and I was completely engulfed with joy and anticipation. I could hardly stand the belly flips and butterflies and dear Lord the tears! My makeup hardly stood a chance! Everything came together beautifully and I couldn't have been happier with how everything looked, but I believe these moments before I first walked out to see Cody and the moments leading up to our minister pronouncing us as "Man and Wife" were by far my favorite parts of the day. My body was physically spilling over with joy; I think there was a moment when my excitement was audible to those close by at the altar, and I couldn’t do anything to control it! I could not wait to hear those words! It was truly something special and long awaited. I think I literally jumped in his arms when I heard "you may kiss your bride"! He may have walked away with more lipstick than me!

Photographer: Caroline Lima Photography // Florist: Herr Fresh Flowers // DJ: Tiffany Taylor “DJ Tay” // Wedding Dress: Hope’s Bridal // Shoes: Betsy Johnson // Bridesmaids’ dresses:Hope’s Bridal // Groom and Groomsmen’s Attire: Jos. A. Bank // Make-up and Hair: Meggie Censi // Caterer: Hillbillys BBQ // Ceremony Music: Brad Braggs // Cake: Amanda Walt // Stationary: Torrence Stationary 

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig