10 March 2014

Utah Bride and Groom Portraits

"Wrap me up in a shawl of roses, put flowers in my hair and carry me to the land where love is around us"... Those words come to mind when we see this beauty captured by Alyssia B. Photography.

The beautiful bride who created her own flower crown wanted to depict her way of sweetness and charm which the photographer captured wonderfully. The lovely couple describes themselves as romantics and to top it up, the couple is very creative. Astonishing design of her wedding dress is the product of the bride's style and taste in fashion. Simple yet so intricate, the dress is all hand-made and it makes us speechless!


From the photographer: When I first met Dani, I could tell she was one of the sweetest people I would ever meet. She was soft spoken with a sweet brazilian accent, but it was very clear how much her and Brady adore each other. For their groomal shoot I chose a green mountainous location next to a lake that had a very soft and feminine feel to it to flow with her style. When they showed up to the shoot I was blown away by her dress. It was so simple but absolutely gorgeous! And the best part is she designed it herself! She had a lady in Brazil make it, and she also brought the flowers from Brazil and made her own floral crown. It was the perfect touch!! I loved spending the evening with these two and seeing how gentle and sweet they were together!
Photographer: Alyssia B. Photography


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig