19 March 2012

A Florida Engagement Session by Jordan Weiland Photography

Simple, sleek, and modern are the words that come to mind when I saw this Florida engagement session by Jordan Weiland Photography. Jordan had this to say about this wonderful couple: "Kemal and Aldijana are from Croatia and Bosnia (respectively) but both relocated to Saint Petersburg, FL where they met and fell in love. Their engagement session was based at different areas around the city, including the Dali museum and the city skyline. Their first date was at the theatre by the stairs that they sat on in one of the images. I fell in love with their impecable style and her mile-high gold shoes with rhinestone heels! Such a cute couple and so in love." Thank you so much for sharing!

It all started 10 years ago ... Aldijana, came down from Ohio to Florida and met Kemal through mutual friend from Bosnia. 7 years of dating, going through all possible good and bad moments ... we decided to break it up ... yep, over. Love was still there, and we stayed "friends". We had common friends, so we always managed to get together and chat. 2 Years later ... we got back together, but this time with out stars aligned and stronger then ever we've decided to take our next step. It was meant to be day one, that sunny May 11th 2002, it just took bit longer then expected. Our first dance together at our wedding was with the song, "You're Still The One by Shania Twain" and it was so true! "Looks like we made it"!

What he likes about her:
Few?? There is no quality that I don't love about Aldijana. She is funny, respectful and honest. She is energetic and fun, and we do absolutely everything together (except roller coasters - she is afraid ;))

What she likes about him:
Passionate and caring and makes me feel confident in myself. He is reliable, responsible and supportive of all my decision.

The Proposal Story:
This was something. I tried all possible options, but knowing Aldijana I knew she will figure it out. So, I decided we go watch "sunset" at Saint Beach. Aldijana started asking questions like "what we are doing here", "isnt this the place where we started dating" etc. I knew she already started guessing what's about to happen ... so I decide not do it. Aldijana always wanted private proposal, and I wanted more public one. So to catch her of guard, next day, my loyal dog (Guinness - Yorkie) as witness waited for Aldijana to come upstairs in our townhome and I started my speech ... With my witness, Guinness, I wanted to ask you this serious question ... of course she said yes and now admits she has no clue what I was saying. So it was private just the way she wanted.

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig