20 March 2012

A Portugal Wedding by Catarina Zimbarra Photography

I am head over heels with this Portugal wedding photographed by the very talented, Catarina Zimbarra Photography. Exquisite details and stunning photography, this wedding is just beautiful. The bride wore a lovely Pronovias gown by Manuel Mota and the groom, a suit by Prada. Thank you, Catarina, for sharing this wonderful wedding with me!


Describe the feeling you felt when you saw each other for the first time on your wedding day:
Bride: My hotel was located across the street from church, I witnessed my nervous husband waiting outside and greeting our guests! I know it was cheating a little, but it was unique. I felt like the most lucky woman on earth. It gave me confidence before walking the aisle, and it also prevented me to cry at church when I saw him.

What was your most favorite moment?
After dinner, the stress finally got down. We gave sparklers to our guests and light them all together around the pool. People were laughing and playing everywhere... It was so beautiful.


Any unique traditions or something you did that was special to the both of you?
Bride: My brother did an origami wish tree, it is a spiritual tradition from Japan. Guest write message and attached them to a tree. I saw it in Lost in Translation the Sofia Coppola movie and I love them. My best friend and I did a 'Lost in translation' trip in Japan 4 years ago and we put wishes in every tree we found. It was very meaningful to me, I put the message down the next day and it was very romantic. At home, I kept all messages in a book.


Vendors:
Photography: Catarina Zimbarra Photography // Ceremony: Church of Monsaraz // 
Reception: Private Residence // Caterer: Quinta De Santiago // Florist: Flow Motion Floral Design // Make-Up: Chanel make-up artist, David (from Paris) // Wedding Dress: Manuel Mota at Pronovias // Shoes: Chloe // Veil: Pronovias // Jewlery: Stella&Dot // Bridesmaids Dresses: J.Crew // 
Grooms Tux: Prada // Groomsmen's Suits: Club Monaco & DKNY // Invitations: Homemade  



SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig