18 May 2012

Things I love: wedding dresses

I'm always so excited for Friday. It means I finally get to sleep in a little bit (no more waking up at 6am every morning) and I get to visit the happiest place on Earth! A lot has been happening lately.. I am planning three styled shoots during the summer/fall with 3 amazing photographers here in SoCal (all who have been featured on LM). So the other day, I visited a bridal boutique to pick out a dress for the first shoot. The dress that was picked out is simply amazing. This brings me to today's Things I love (a new series that I will be posting every Friday): wedding dresses. Over the past week, I've come across some amazing dresses and here are some of my favorites:





And my favorite picture of the week is the stunning shot by EmmPhotography of Romania (this makes me proud to be a Romanian - hehe). Dress is by the uber talented Romana Ghita-Urmanczy of Delicate.

On Le Magnifique this week:
A HUGE thank to Veiled Beauty for giving away a veil on my blog. The giveaway ended yesterday - so thank you to all who participated. Keep an eye out for Sunday's post as I will announce the winner then. Thank you again!
SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig