17 September 2012

DIY Yellow Styled Wedding Shoot by Katie Nesbitt Photography







Happy Monday everyone! It's been awhile since I last blogged an actual feature but it feels so good to be back. Today I'll be sharing with you this lovely DIY yellow wedding shoot by Katie Nesbitt Photography. Lots of pretty inspiration here for the person who loves yellow (and donuts). Enjoy!

From Katie: I planned my own DIY wedding back in 2011 and since I've become a wedding photographer I get to shoot all types of adorable details all the time! I started thinking about what I would do if I could reimagine my own wedding and came up with this urban, whimsical styled shoot that is loosely based upon my favorite movie...500 Days of Summer. All of the details you see in these images are handmade by myself...the donut "cake" stand is made from a piece of vintage china and a crystal candlestick. The shutters on the cake table are reclaimed from the local habitat from humanity shop. I faux sewed the table runner and my husband made the wood box...eating the canned foods for the centerpiece cans was a joint effort:) Even the veil, model Annamarie is wearing was handmade!


SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig