04 December 2013

La Caille Wedding by Pepper Nix Photography

Every girl had a few favorite fairy tales but most fairy tales our mothers read to us before going to bed, would always include beautiful castles, fountains, roses growing on bushes, and as little girls we would dream of something as magical as the photographs we're about to present to you. Pepper Nix Photography did an amazing job capturing  this beautiful La Caille wedding which makes us swoon over how utterly captivating it looked.

There's so much we just adore about this wedding and we are sure you do too, but let's take a minute to look at some highlights of the wedding. Perhaps, if you are getting ready to tie the knot and seek inspiration, you might just borrow some ideas how to turn your wedding into your one of a kind fairy tale.. Hanging flower baskets, a beautiful gazebo for the couple's wedding ceremony, cute flower girls in lacy dresses, baby breath flower crowns on their pretty heads, and a gorgeous fountain  next to a pond surrounded by tall trees..Those are the elements we've always loved most..

We shall not forget about a beautiful part of the wedding where the groom gets to kiss his lovely bride on a blue bridge decorated with purple and white flowers or picking her up on a brick paved road at the sunset.. What a fairy tale this wedding is!


About their wedding: My husband and I were convinced to do a first look before the ceremony by my photographer and videographer, and we were both so pleased that we did! I was completely against it at first, but after a little persuasion from the photographer, videographer, and pastor, I knew they all couldn't be wrong! My husband and I were able to share the most unforgettable moment of our entire wedding day! We shared the excitement, tears of joy, and it was like seeing each other for the very first time, again! My favorite moments of the day were: I loved seeing each other for the first time. I hated that time flew by so fast! I cried while saying my vows and he dried my tears. I laughed at how cautious and slow my nieces dropped petals while walking down the aisle right before me. Taking photos with my daughter in the photo booth And I definitely got the giggles every time I heard being called "Mrs. Walston" My colors were champagne and blush wine. I love the soft colors. It gave my wedding a very whimsical touch. I wanted to have many pearls and rhinestones as accents to compliment my dress. I wanted my wedding to be somewhat contemporary victorian. I had tons of flowers! My inspiration came from Pinterest and a dozen wedding blogs!

Wedding planning advice: Don't be rushed on your wedding day, schedule things so you have plenty of time beforehand! I had wanted to get to the venue 3 hours before the ceremony, but due to other things and a tight schedule, I only arrived an hour before the ceremony, and that cut into my picture taking time significantly. Also, put together a guest list right away! Make modifications as you near your wedding. You will feel horrible for not being thorough if the random person was left off the list!

Photographer: Pepper Nix Photography // Venue: La Caille in Sandy, Utah // Wedding Gown: Allure Bridals // Bridesmaids Dresses: Handmade // Florist: Every Blooming Thing // Wedding Cake: Carrie's Cakes

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig