02 January 2014

Distinguished Member: Jillian Tree Photography

BUSINESS NAME: Jillian Tree Photography
NAME: Jillian Tree
LOCATION: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
AREAS SERVING: All of Florida, across the USA & in Winnipeg, Canada.
AVAILABLE FOR TRAVEL? Yes, LOVE it!
DREAM WEDDING LOCATIONS: New Zealand/Australia, California, Scotland, Italy, Antigua, and Guatemala.

ABOUT HER: I LOVE photographing weddings. I love having this amazing job where I get to witness love joining together, the happiest day of a couple's life. I get to capture the bride giggling with her bridesmaids while nervously putting on her dress, the couple's first kiss as husband & wife, & my favorite is that moment after they walk down the aisle and realize they are really married!! 

I've photographed weddings in Canada, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and all over Florida. I love traveling for weddings, shooting in new environments with mountains, forests, lakes or fields. Lace wedding dresses & floral crowns/hair accessories make me sigh with a happy photographer's heart!


I adore my husband, being a new mom to my beautiful daughter, & my Savior. I'm incredibly happy getting to do what I love, taking a limited number of weddings each year to dedicate myself to them more personally, & getting to be a stay-at-home Mom along with that. I write my emails with lots of hearts & smiley faces :) I love my brides & getting to spend their incredible day with them, capturing their own unique love story.


DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE: Feminine, photojournalistic, romantic, authentic, natural-light photographer.
CLIENT REVIEWS:
>> "The perfect photographer! Jillian as such an eye for capturing moments in such a stunning way. She is extremely professional and very sensitive to all the little details that go along with weddings, such as the passing of relatives, and family conflicts. A huge plus for my family was that Jillian is fluent in both English AND Spanish! Jillian was my dream wedding photographer because she creates two-dimensional photos that seem like three-dimensional memories. What amazing talent that takes! My personal experience with Jillian couldn't have been better! She was ALWAYS prompt in responding to my emails. She thought of the MOST creative engagement shoot (at the airport where my husband flies from)! Jillian even sent my photos back to me WEEKS early for both my engagement shoot and my wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer! " -Emily

>> "Jillian is not only an incredible photographer and a pleasure to work with but is just as sweet as can be! We used JTP for the engagement and wedding package and have received so many compliments on her work. Details were so important to me and Jillian made a point to capture all the little things we had talked about and more! Our ceremony was extremely difficult, from a photography standpoint, to capture because I wanted a very romantic and dim ceremony, leaving little light for Jillian to work with; her talent triumphed as one of my favorite pictures is of my husband and I sharing our first kiss as husband and wife! I am not comfortable in front of the camera and Jillian was able to capture breathtaking moments I didn't know were possible during both our engagement and wedding sessions :) Aside from the talent that JTP has to offer with her stunning photography, she is just as wonderful with returning her finished product to you well within the time frame in her contract. Jillian Tree Photography is highly recommended!" -Brittnye

>> Jillian did an incredible job of capturing our special day! Now, a month after our wedding, I can say with confidence that she was one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. She and her second-shooter, Sarah, were so fun to have at our wedding. The pictures that they produced for us were not only great quality, but really represented who we are as a couple and are an amazing keepsake to remember our special day. Jillian posted a preview of our pictures on her blog about a week after the wedding (such an exciting day) and then a full post less than 2 weeks later. She posted ALL of our pictures on smugmug.com to view about a month after our event. I have spent way too much time looking through the beautiful pictures over and over again! They are amazing...and so many! I am so impressed with the quality and all of the work she put into them! I highly recommend Jillian Tree Photography!" -Felicia


Gallery
click to enlarge








Contact Jillian

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig