26 March 2014

Military Wedding at The Two Mile House


From the bride: "If I had to pick one word to best describe my wedding, I would say it was amazing. From the venue to the guests, everything was perfect. On the morning of our wedding, it was pouring down rain. For any bride that is having an outdoor wedding, that is a nightmare. Bill and I maintained the outlook that rain on our wedding day means good luck! By the time our 165 guests arrived, the rain had stopped! As Billy and I said "I Do", the clouds opened up and the sun came shining through! Billy looked at me and quietly whispered "The sun is out!" What an amazing sign! When we walked back down the aisle as husband and wife, our guests showered us with sprinkles! How fun!
I honestly can't pick just one favorite moment of our wedding day. I really enjoyed Billy and I's "First Look" session and I would recommend that to any couple on their wedding day! It was such a special and intimate moment and Tom and Keidi captured it perfectly. It was emotional to say the least. Our reception was a BLAST! Our friends and family made our big day so much fun! Everyone danced all night long, no matter what age! We also had a photo booth, which was absolutely hysterical! There would not be one thing that I would change about my wedding, we were so blessed!"

Photographer: Tom and Keidi // Dress Store: David's Bridal // Photo Booth Equipment: Klock Entertainment // Floral Designer: Pealer's Flowers and Company // Cake Designer: SweeTreats // Event Venue: Two Mile House // Submitted via Two Bright Lights
SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig