12 October 2011

Bellingham, Washington Wedding by Toni Lynn Photography

I'm so excited to share the lovely wedding with you! Brought to us from Bellingham, Washington by the amazing Toni of Toni Lynn Photography is this beautiful wedding that took place on a pond. How sweet is that? The chairs for the ceremony were arranged in a semi circle facing the dock on which Jessie & Vince exchanged their vows. From snow cones to 5 different flavors of cake, there reception was definitely the celebration to be at! Congratulations Jessie & Vince!


From the bride: 
The Perfect Day. That's exactly what our wedding day was. I had so much help in preparation from family and friends-people who supported us and sacrificially gave their time to help us. We are so blessed! Of course we wanted our day to be "different," like everyone else wants, too. We have fun in our relationship; we experience joy being together and we wanted others to share in that on our wedding day. That's why we had the ceremony on a dock on a pond, that's why Vince rode in on a boat from the back of the pond, that's why we had snow cones, five different flavors of cake, and a crazy dance party! The fun started when I woke up that morning and lasted until I fell asleep for the first time with my husband. I loved every minute of it-my dad kissing my cheek before giving me away, taking pictures with my girlfriends at our photo booth, cuddling with my neice and holding her close in my big wedding dress, and Vince dipping me for our first kiss as a married couple...not to mention riding off for our wedding night in a classic black Mustang! It was everything I could have hoped for and more. It was the most perfect day and I will never forget it!











How awesome is this? The groom and the pastor road in boat to the dock where the ceremony was being held!















Venue: Goshen Pond
Photographer: Toni Lynn Photography
Cake: Diana Bankston
DJ: Jess Alsum
Flowers: Lorinda Coppinger Wildflower Wedding Designs
Catering: Barb Groen
Wedding Dress: Bridal Gallery
Chair Rentals: Pacific Party Canopies



We love comments! So if you enjoyed this post, please leave us a comment below :)

SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig