17 May 2013

Spring Styled Bridal Shoot by Melissa Wilson Photography


"The Vision: Every session – whether for my clients or collaboration – begins with a kernel of inspiration. It may be a board game, a fluff of cotton, a color, or even an era. This vision was set into motion from a style. I became enamored with the idea of a gypsy bride. And from this simple idea came a theme. A story to tell. My vision became something even deeper when I met with Chloe Lawry, owner/designer/creator of Supposey Wedding Florals. By talking together, my mind began to settle from it’s sporadic ideas into a streamline clarity. I knew what I wanted to do. And it fell together even more-so after coming together with my stylist/MUA Rebecca Taylor and my confection creator Chelsea Murphy."

VENDORS:
Photographer:  Melissa Wilson Photography
Cinema and Video: chrisdscott Photography
Bakery: Oh Snap! Cupcakes
Floral Designer: Supposey Florals

Submitted via Two Bright Lights
SHARE:
© Le Magnifique Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig